• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Land rover front buckets

LilRedBronco

Loc.
Belmont, California
Have an of you crazy kids ever put Land rover discovery bucket seats in a Bronco or have seen them in one? I have a line on a set of cheap pristine seats but its a bit of a drive.

I am worried they may be a bit thick in the cushion. I am pretty short at 6'4 so have to be careful ;D

thanks

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
If they are power seats I can almost guarantee they will be too tall.
At 5'8" my power heated sets from a 2000 Audi A4 are too tall for anyone taller than me.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hey, I've got BMW seats in my 66 Bronco. They fit great and are so comfy!

Why don't you have the seller measure the height of the base of the seat? I had to drill to get mine in but they aren't too tall at all.

C-

PS Check out my gallery for pics of them installed.

OP
OP
LilRedBronco

LilRedBronco

Loc.
Belmont, California
Hey, I've got BMW seats in my 66 Bronco. They fit great and are so comfy!

Why don't you have the seller measure the height of the base of the seat? I had to drill to get mine in but they aren't too tall at all.

C-

PS Check out my gallery for pics of them installed.

Hmmm I wonder if my wife will notice if I take the seats out of her beloved BMW 750IL? She can use box or something ;D I asked the owner if he would measure he said I should drive out there and measure them myself. I said ok thanks see ya later.

I like the way they look but if he is too lazy to go out in to the garage and throw a tape measure up there I am too lazy to drive.

At 6'4 I have to be a bit wary of seat height. My stock seats are in great shape but I want the buckets so I can lean back. I'll go out to the pick and pull some weekend with a tape measure see if I can find something interesting. Thanks guys.