• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Transfer Case Mounts available locally?

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
I need to get a set of mounts for the transfer case by the weekend to finish up this C4 swap. I lost one half of a mount and need to replace it or the whole set... either way, I would normally buy these from a bronco parts house, but need em fast. I cant seem to find the part listed online outside of the parts houses, so I cant really search for it locally.

Anyone know if these are available at local parts houses? O'Rielly, A'Zone, Napa, etc? Or maybe Summitracing? Or is this a bronco parts house only kind of item?

Thanks!

gpete

I need to get a set of mounts for the transfer case by the weekend to finish up this C4 swap. I lost one half of a mount and need to replace it or the whole set... either way, I would normally buy these from a bronco parts house, but need em fast. I cant seem to find the part listed online outside of the parts houses, so I cant really search for it locally.

Anyone know if these are available at local parts houses? O'Rielly, A'Zone, Napa, etc? Or maybe Summitracing? Or is this a bronco parts house only kind of item?

Thanks!
Could you post a picture of what you need

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
if they are a must for today and you cant find anything.

How about 2 hockey pucks, then drill the center for the hole.

Until you can get the real ones.. just a thought