• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vacuum lines

toymanator

I am routing my vaccuum lines today for my EFI swap and need to know where they go from the upper manifold. I know that on the front of the manifold there is two lines. One goes to the hole on the underside of the intake. But I don't know where I should route the line after that.

During my research it looks like the other hole on the front of the itnake goes to the charcoal canister. Is it ok just to cap this line?

On the back of the intake is two holes as well. One I don't know where to route it. The other one has a tree that comes off of it. I have routed the Fuel Pressure regulator to the one side of the tree. But don't know where the other two lines need to go.

Which ones are ok to cap?

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
You can cap them all if you want. Just need one for the fuel pressure regulator and maybe one for an auto trans modulator. Vac brake booster will need a big one.

70_Steve

Old Guy
As Viperwolf1 says, use the ones you need, and cap the rest.
  • Fuel Pressure Regulator
  • Auto Trans Modulator
  • Vacuum for Power Brakes
  • PCV line