• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sound Bar

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
A buddy of mine gave me a sound bar out of his Jeep afer he wrecked it. It has 2 6.5" speakers and a map light in it. Might want to look at one of the Jeep aftermarket sites. Google "Jeep sound bar" and see what pops up, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Nightmare Bronc

Lots of them on ebay. Also search for the ones that go on the side by sides. If you get one post some pics.

tortuga

how do I know which jeep sound bar will fit a bronco with a stock roll bar?

The jeep sound bars I have seen are unique to the stock roll bar, I don't think it will fit right up without mods unless it is a more generic design.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I have no idea if it'll actually fit without modification. I don't have a rollcage yet and the sound bar is sitting in the corner of my shop. It was one of those "hey you want this thing" kind of deals so I brought it home and will deal with making it work later. He had a 92 TJ

OP
OP
jcastellaw1

jcastellaw1

Loc.
Covington
I am trying to find a place to mount or install 6 1/2 door speakers and the sony's I have have big grills on them so I thought a sound bar but that may not work.

66fora69er

Contributor
I saw the sound bar that BC installed on the white one they built and copied that. I ordered the Fourtreks mounts and put it where I wanted it. I just used some flat stock and got rid of the curved jeep mounts. Just got back from Clayton last weekend and it never moved. with all the bouncing around we did I kept waiting for it to smack me in the back of the head. Good luck

Attachments

• soundbar.jpg
    soundbar.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 135
  • soundbar (1).jpg
    soundbar (1).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 106

boydfoose

Looks like it was a custom fitted for the jeep how much would be the Sound Bar Clamp cost, coz it been trying to find a good value through ebay.

Last edited: