• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 center console

togaxtc

Loc.
El Paso, Texas
can anyone tell me of a center console that would fit in my 74, dont have much $$ just got my 74 on 8/14/10 and trying to find out if i can use one from a scrap yard please let me know thanks. This is my first Bronco, and new to the four wheel thing. thanks again.?:?

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
toms bronco has one that is a little cheeper than the tuffy console... its not from a scrap yard but watch here for mass buys as they sell cheeper. also, some use ammo cans. Me i have a cup holder bolted to the floor, nothing special but it keeps the coffee in place. Search consoles and you will be suprized what you may find

oh welcome aboard...

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
Do a search with the word "console" and you should find tons of threads on what people have done, from flat-topped plastic coolers to custom jobs made of wood.

Doyle

Bronco Guru
Mine's out of a 93 Ranger, took a little shimming under the front to set the way I wanted, but looks good in there.

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
Bronco II (or early Ranger) console in mine. Had to use some vinyl paint to match the interior. Needs to be trimmed on the bottom and a couple angle brackets to hold it in.