• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chopped Rocker Question

austinbrose

So I plan on chopping my rockers soon and am wondering how flimsy they are without the extra support welded on bottom? I plan on doing this: http://www.getbent.4t.com/photo2.html. I will eventually weld the support on, but I need to find time and track down a MIG welder first. Until then I would like to get it chopped so I can put my flares on. Thoughts?

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
My Bronco came with Diamond Plate Rockers. Unfortunately, there is nothing behind them! I either need to replace the rockers or go this route. I agree with you that these Rocker Skis are sweet. That may be the best design I have seen. I am doing the chassis now but doing body next so I am interested in hearing other people's opinion as well.

Thanks for asking this great question and also sharing that link.