• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What size tubing needed to bleed '76 discs?

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
I'm headed to the Depot in the morning and need to pickup some tubing to bleed these bad boys. Anyone know the correct diameter for OEM 1976 front discs on a D44? Thanks.

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
Some vinyl tubing is measured ID and some OD so that may throw you off. I have seen 2 different size bleeders but either 1/8" or 1/4" ID should work. Fuel line hose is measured by ID so you can use that if need be. I like to use surgical tubing as it stretches over the bleeder and stays there if clean (clean the ends with brake cleaner if it gets slippery from the brake fluid and it will stick nice again on the next bleeder) and gives you an extra hand and will flex down into a coffee can or drain pan better.

Last edited: