• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ruffstuff Hoodies & Hats!

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Show your Stuff with Ruffstuff clothing, we just got the hats in today and the Hoodies will be here Monday or Tuesday! The Hoodies have the coolest LOGO we could find front & back and are a heavyweight cotton. Black only

Modeled by Stephy! She got her's last year...

casual%20snuggy.jpg

Steph%20hoodie%201.jpg

The hats are a Flexfit, pretty much the most comfortable hat you have ever had and the embroidery is pretty much perfect, just like the ones made famous on Pirate4x4 TV ;)

Hats%20web%20size.jpg

More to come...

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
What's the price? I've got to order some parts in the future and it would be cool to toss these in on the order...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Sorry, I didn't post the prices because I am trying to get them down lower. We only ordered 72 in this first batch, next batch should be 144 but for now they are $37.50, the hats are $16 but for a flexfit we can't get any less than that...Thanks

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Made a mistake about the sizes we will have. Got the shipping invoice today and I did order 12 - 2X also. I will have to reorder them Monday, before we get the first batch (Christmas is coming)...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Got the Sweatshirts in today!

First off let me introduce our newest employee Kalani! She has been with us for 3 months or so and would only let me use a pic of her in a sweatshirt if she had a Tshirt pic also to proove she isn't a tank because the sweatshirts were so big on her. She is tiny, for those of you that understand womens sizes she is a 1 or 2...

sweatshirts%20Kalani%20tshirt%20skinny.jpg

normal_sweatshirts%20Kalani%20front.jpg

And here are a couple more so you can see the back...

normal_sweatshirts%20andrew%20n%20Kalani~0.jpg

sweatshirts%20Andrew%20front.jpg

Kalani is in our shipping department and Andrew is our the welding department manager (I know he looks about 16 but he's all grown up!).

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
I think so, we have stuff on the show pretty regularly. Ian has been using our stuff for 2 or 3 years...About the 5th battery box though. The Rockwell'd buggy has tons of our stuff on it!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
I can't guarantee it but these will even improve the looks of some people...Now Kalani & Steph are fairly actractive to begin with but Andrew was just plain butt ugly before he put on the sweatshirt ;) Just an added perk of ownership!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Another mistake would be a scale, don't get one of those, bad mistake! Get her a small hoodie no matter her size (She can exchange it later!)...

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Please, any women reading this don't take it badly, you wouldn't want your boyfriend buying you something like a scale or a mop would you ;) Some guys just have no gift buying ability!