• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

pictures of bc broncos analog gauge cluster installed

marty

Loc.
massapequa, n.y.
does anyone have pictures of the bc broncos nordskog/haneline analog gauge cluster installed in the factory speedo location. if so could you post them up here. would also like to know how they where to install and how they are working for you.

OP
OP
M

marty

Loc.
massapequa, n.y.
that helps somewhat but would like to know how a install went from it fitting in the dash to wiring it up and how they like it. the only down fall is i am going to have to remove my bc bronco tank and change the sending unit due to the fact it is the wrong ohm setup for that gauge. not a complete big deal but just one extra pain in the a-- thing to do.

fordtrucksrule

Well i personally have one in my bronco and i love it im using it with the gps speedo works great loving it. It was way simple to wire up and the install was easy you have to take the large ring off the stock speedo and reuse the 4 screws that are on the dash.

OP
OP
M

marty

Loc.
massapequa, n.y.
Well i personally have one in my bronco and i love it im using it with the gps speedo works great loving it. It was way simple to wire up and the install was easy you have to take the large ring off the stock speedo and reuse the 4 screws that are on the dash.
where does the gps antenna get mounted.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Im just going through the install myself now. I got a blank dash to clean up the entire thing. I cant remember if it was included in the price or not but you need a bezel to fasten the entire thing. The bezel comes from Docs kustomz.

The unit itself is basically a modern version of what we have in the Bronco. They come in quite a few colors also.

In the box you get all the sensors etc with it. Im also installing the 23g BCB tank and its easy for me to instal the sending unit for the fuel gauge. I could imagine that it would be a pain to have to do it. That being said, you might want to call chuck and see if the stock sending unit is compatible with this cluster.

While doing the test fit everything went in without any fitment issues. Its a great quality set. Now my dash is getting painted. Hopefully I will have it sometime next week.

Hope this helps.

fordtrucksrule

i mounted my antenna in the middle of the windshield on a tab welded to my cage. its magnetic.