• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hanson Offroad Bronco Bumpers & Rocker Guards Are Back!

Hanson Offroad

Loc.
Bakersfield
HansonMadeInTheUSA0002.jpg

Hanson Offroad is proud to announce it's return of the FORD 66' - 77' Bronco line.

The same Quality, Fit and Finish you expect from the legendary Bumper & Rocker Guards manufacturer.

white-bronco_medium.jpg

That said lets start off with a pre-order special. Hanson Offroad will give you a free W9500 Fairlead mount with every pre-order placed.

Here is a link to more Hanson Offroad products...
http://www.hansonoffroad.com/products.php?cat=25

Last edited:

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
no offense, but hanson used to include a fairlead plate with their bumpers anyway. plus they ALL came powdercoated, and the price has gone up $79.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Glad to have you guys back - Isn't that green one on the site goneballistic's rig? I think he actually used a hanson built for a cherokee for his truck - are the dimensions identical?

OP
OP
Hanson Offroad

Hanson Offroad

Loc.
Bakersfield
Rear bumpers are coming along with the rocker guards. We hope to have them up on the website just after the 1st of the year.

If anyone has photos of their Broncos with Hanson bumpers on it and would like to have them up on our website in the gallery section please send them to sales@hansonoffroad.com

Thank you,
Hanson Offroad

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
no offense, but hanson used to include a fairlead plate with their bumpers anyway. plus they ALL came powdercoated, and the price has gone up $79.

Yea...that happens in businesses.

Good to see ya operational.....I've put yer bumper through hell for the last decade or so, or at least I started it and the guy after me continued, and I'm about to get it back and bash it up some more. *GREAT* bumper. No reservations.

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
I ve had Hanson front bumpers on my last 2 rigs, current Bronco has many offroad miles and scraps, dents etc on the bumper and its stout !! worth every penny.

lil red

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Very cool! My son has had Hanson products on all his Heeps (he is starting to grow out of it) and they are great products!

OP
OP
Hanson Offroad

Hanson Offroad

Loc.
Bakersfield
Thanks you guys for the emails & orders.

We would love to have more photos of your EB's with Hanson products on it. Please send them to sales@hansonoffroad.com

We hope to have the rear bumpers & rockers up just after the first of the year.

Last edited:

4x4x289

Sent you a pm. If available, I would be interested in purchasing a set of shark fins or maby shark fins and brush guard. I regret not purchasing them when I purchased my bumper from you.

scott