• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Part

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Just want to tell everyone about a new part we have come out with. Just in time for Christmas and our Christmas sale.

Classic cover #75-00093 $99.99
The "Classic Wiper Cover" covers all wiper types for all 66-77 Bronco years, yet you do not loose line of site through the windshield. Made to be used with a soft top or hard top. This new cover is made of paintable steel and comes with a new wiper motor bracket.

Classic media console # 75-00095 $274.99

We also offer the cover with speakers called a "Classic Media Console" This version comes complete with 5.25" Cerwin Vega speakers, Amp, audio in jack, MP3 mount, dome light and is already pre wired, just make one connection to your harness.

Want something more custom? just call us and we can make one to fit your needs. Custom options like wireless back up camera with 7" monitor (seen in photo) 12V sockets, GPS, cell phone mounts and more are available.

Attachments

• blank cover face1000.jpg
    blank cover face1000.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 395
  • blank cover left side 1000.jpg
    blank cover left side 1000.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 370
  • blank cover side.jpg
    blank cover side.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 357
  • NO wiper cover installed in chucks.jpg
    NO wiper cover installed in chucks.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 537
  • wiper cover installed in chucks2000.jpg
    wiper cover installed in chucks2000.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 705
  • wiper cover MP3 close up.jpg
    wiper cover MP3 close up.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 537
  • woodards wiper cover.jpg
    woodards wiper cover.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 689

Dogdare

Jason,

Just talked to you this afternoon about your soft top, and now you got me thinking about this too.

Can you give me some measurements so I can see if this would fit my Bronco? How far back (from the edge of the windshield frame?) does this go? I see you clearanced the outboard corners, but I'm concerned about clearance between this and the first crossbar on my rollcage.

thanks,
Herb

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
Have any more side shots of the media console and wiper cover? I'd like to see how far it extends toward the driver. Thanks!!

lil red

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Great idea! A side shot with the top off might be a good view to have. I have been trying to come up with speaker location for my half cab.

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Thanks guys,
I will post that info tomorrow for you. I can tell you that the owner of the last frame off Bronco we just finished was 6'4" and with his seat belt on he could not hit it when he leaned forward, if that is any help.
We did try it on 4 different roll cages and it worked just fine, I know there are 100 different cages out there, but those were the ones we had on hand to try.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
This may help, We made it to just clear the lowered wiper mechanism. PS, I think the bottom two pictures are the best representative. Also they are included in our Christmas sale

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Ok guys here are the measurments you asked for. If you need one narrower let us know, it will be the custom one and price but it can be done.

Attachments

• BC wipercover side measurments 1000 copy.jpg
    BC wipercover side measurments 1000 copy.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 300
  • BC wipercover side with measurments 1000 copy.jpg
    BC wipercover side with measurments 1000 copy.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 318

Dogdare

Thanks Jason, I'll check those measurements against my rollcage setup.

It looks like it mounts with three screws per side, into the windshield frame. Is that right?

Herb

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
ummm... looks like you have room on the underside for a 4" speaker as well ( i like 3 way seperates)

and the monitor i may beable to remove the rear view mirror...

answered my own question.. (edit)

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Here is something else you can put up there...

Nice product Guys! ;)

Attachments

• Wiper cover-gauges.JPG
    Wiper cover-gauges.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 409

mavereq

Bronco Guru
so there's enough room to run roll cage tubes on each side? perfect.

BigPrince

Loc.
Atlanta
Thanks for the pics Cactus, 904!
Does anyone have any side pictures from say 4-5 feet away? I'm 6'6" so I like it and think it will be my next interior purchase but I'd still need to see it in relation to the whole cockpit area.
Thanks though!

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Thanks Jason, I'll check those measurements against my rollcage setup.

It looks like it mounts with three screws per side, into the windshield frame. Is that right?

Herb

3 per side plus 4 along the windshield plus a brace on top, it's solid. The bottom is just above the windshield rubber.

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Ok here are more pictures

Attachments

• wiper cove door closed 1000.jpg
    wiper cove door closed 1000.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 218
  • wiper cove door open 1000.jpg
    wiper cove door open 1000.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 260
  • wiper cover door closed cl 1000.jpg
    wiper cover door closed cl 1000.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 219
  • wiper cover door open cl 1000.jpg
    wiper cover door open cl 1000.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 265
OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Here is something else you can put up there...

Nice product Guys! ;)

Yes I like the idea that you can have a stock dash and aftermarket gauges but running the extra wires down the window frame sucks, that is why we put the Amp and speakers in the cover, so we just have to have a hot wire to run it all.

Dogdare

Jason/Chuck,

So is the last pic in the first post the console with the BC Broncos soft top? I'm trying to get a perspective of how that combination looks.

Herb