• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Duff December Specials

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey Guys,

Realized no one had posted on here our December Specials. We have:

•Gift Certificates 10% off

Lots of blingy stocking stuffer stuff on the shopping cart site (http://www.dufftuff.com) 10% off or more using the coupon code XMAS (you can also call and get these deals)
This includes:
•Billet Shifter Knobs
•Billet Dash Knobs
•Billet 16lb. Radiator Caps
•Brushed Column Covers
•Exterior Door Handles
•Door Lock Knobs
•Removable Door Hinges
•Dana 44 Skid Plates
•9" Skid Plates
•Tailgate Letters (black, white or red reflective)
•Grab Handles (regular and flamed pattern)
•Fire Extinguisher/Everything Bag/Holders
•Jack Handle Keepers
•2" Clamp Mirrors
•Bronco Parking Only Signs
•40th Anniversary DVD's
•Duffy's Pony Retro Ringer Adult Shirts
•Kid's Trosley Hi-Ho, Suzy & Ben Shirts
•Adult Duff Tuff and Duffy's Hoodies

Suzy

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Suzy.
Is there a single page with all the little sale items on sale, or do you have to click around a bit to find them listed? I checked the link, but only saw a few items.
Maybe I missed a page or something, but wanted to check.

Thanks

Paul

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Well, we're working within the parameters of this shopping cart... BUT we did get it setup where all these are under the SPECIALS listing to the left! Yay!

Also, added the Brushed Door Panels to the sale. Working on getting the ladies long sleeve t-shirts on there as well. I guess I'm gonna have to model it unless anyone has a pic of their lady already in one of the Trosley ladies longsleeve?

Just remember, that you have to enter the coupon code XMAS to get the sale price to show up in your cart. I wish there were an easier way to work this- and there may well be--we still have lots to learn using this Volusion system.

Thanks,

Suzy