• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carb fuel inlet question?/ help!

Warhead13

Loc.
St. Augustine, Fl
I replaced my original 2 barrel carb with a rebuilt one. It is supposed to be a 2100 series carb ( it looks just like any 2100 I've ever seen) except the fuel inlet to the carb has a larger opening that looks like it takes a flared type fitting. the fuel filter doesn't screw in, it is too small in thread diameter. local parts place couldn't help me. I improvised but it leaked through the threads and I don't want to rig this part of my bronco. Any suggestions for an adapter or a correct fuel filter that would work? #s stamped on the base of my carb is just 0TR if that helps any of you carb gurus out.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Should have pipe threads and should be 5/16" if the 1/8' fuel filter doesnt fit. Hit up the parts store or hardware store see if they have any adapters they should. You can either adapt it so the 1/8" filter fits or adapt it to accept a nipple.

OP
OP
Warhead13

Warhead13

Loc.
St. Augustine, Fl
Should have pipe threads and should be 5/16" if the 1/8' fuel filter doesnt fit. Hit up the parts store or hardware store see if they have any adapters they should. You can either adapt it so the 1/8" filter fits or adapt it to accept a nipple.

Thanks a lot!

IYAAYAS huh? 2W0X1 I'm guessing?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Yeah but I go back to the 461 days. before there was 2W's. how about you?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Sweet I retired in 08 there's another loader(load toad) on here cant remember the name though.