• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fender well measurements?

dolbs4082

Loc.
Hillsboro
Wondering if any of you have a measurement from the outside of your fender to the outside of your fender. from side to side, basically wanting to know what the over all width of the early broncos were.

If this question is year specific i have a 1976 bronco. Would prefer to have a measurement with out and/or with fender flairs.

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
D

dolbs4082

Loc.
Hillsboro
Awsome. thanks guys! I've got new axles and tires for under my bronco and didnt know how it would mount up. The Shell is still sitting out at my folks while i build its new rolling chassis.

OP
OP
D

dolbs4082

Loc.
Hillsboro
Do any of you know of some ~3" wide fender flares? im contemplating cutting and welding on the fenders to make them wider. but it would be MUCH easier if i could just find some wider fender flares.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Do any of you know of some ~3" wide fender flares? im contemplating cutting and welding on the fenders to make them wider. but it would be MUCH easier if i could just find some wider fender flares.
Ck out the silverbacks at Wild Horses