• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

rear shock hoop

KennyB

Loc.
Simi Valley
I saw some pics by searching Google Images. If you're NOT running a Body lift, just by 2 tabs/shock, and weld the top set to the crossmember... a LOT less Expensive

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Its made by Protofab..best way to mount rear shocks IMO..but takes time and $$ to install..

WH's inboard hoop is made by Cross Enterprises and is also sold by BC Bronco's. Your exhaust my need to be modified, but that depends on how it's routed now

Attachments

• IMG_2594.JPG
    IMG_2594.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2593.JPG
    IMG_2593.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2595.JPG
    IMG_2595.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 22

ctowery

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wellington Nevada
I gave a link to what I thought the OP was asking about..Hoops not a cross bar in board mount..guess its all about interpretation of the word hoop..

And I didn't read his question very carefully..he did ask about the hoop between the frame rails..my mistake..need more coffee..

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
WH's inboard hoop is made by Cross Enterprises and is also sold by BC Bronco's. Your exhaust my need to be modified, but that depends on how it's routed now

I have the same Cross inboard shock mount and I have to use the inner most points because of interference with my super single set up. Even on the inner setting I still hit the shock some. I have new shocks to install but I will be having the exhaust slightly modified before I do to avoid messing up my new one! Sorry no pics, but it looks exactly like garberz's's. ;D