• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Delete please

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
Ok i tried to spin the rear yoke on my TC. Well it wont spin at all. I am not sure what position the shift rods are suppose to be in for the TC to be in nuetral. I Think all the way pushed back towards the rear axle. Is this correct? also only one of the rods move. I thought both of them should move? I really dont want to take this out but I might have to. Thanks for the input.

Tim

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you've been discussing it in other threads, you should probably update the existing one so we can re-hash what has already been done. Instead of breaking it up into multiple threads on the same subject.

In the meantime though... Nope, all the way back is 4-wheel high. The pattern is as follows:

All the way back = 4-high
One notch forward = 2-high
Two notches = Neutral
Three notches + 2-low (on some systems only. See next note)
Four stops (or three if yours only has three) = 4-low

Hope that helps.
If the shift pattern changes due to the twin-sticking in your case, then that might be off, so wait for Viper or one of the other Twin-stick officianados to give it to you straight.

Paul