• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new vent window rebuild parts

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i got tired of having to scrounge good parts and bring worn out pieces back to life when i rebuild vent windows.
so i am now producing the last missing parts needed to redo your vent window pivots.
the cam lock and washer in stainless steel

hoping dealers will pick it up soon. i'll keep you all posted.

Attachments

• DSC04923.jpg
    DSC04923.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 225

Mao

Loc.
Greenwood, LA
I think it'd be as much fun making those parts as puttin' 'em on a Bronco. I wish I could do that. Nice work ;)

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Now those are just sexy. Do they come polished or powder coated flat black;).

Thanks for making a much needed item.

Had a chance to put that jack to use yet?

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i'd like to make something happen with the vent windows. i tried once but the soil was alkaline you could say. haven't had the opto try replanting the seed.

nice highjack there reddog

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Nice parts Nick. I was dreading my vents and even thinking of ditching them due to parts that were not reproduced and you just solved that. Thanks in advance!;D

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
Anybody that needs these I can produce them for you. I made a set for my 77 last year and they worked real good. You can reach me at my e-mail jdrury@atlanticfabricators.com

Thanks.............

WTF? Have you no integrity not to place something like this within someone else's thread ON THE SAME SUBJECT?:mad:

Don't care if you make them out of solid gold for free.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
He is a newb so he needs a good ribbing on this. We all know Nick builds nice parts and awesome broncos (it's his living for the newbs info) so this is truly out of line on the newbs part for sure.

REDDOG

Sorry Nick, wasn't trying to step on your toes. I have been a member of this forum for about 3 years now and really just read what people are doing and asking. I certainly do not know what members do this for a living and will be more cautious in what I post in the future. Back last year when I rebuilt my vent windows I had checked with all the Bronco suppliers about these pieces and knowone had them so I as you had to cut my own out. I reckon I should have posted the first part of last year when I did it and we woundn't be where we are now.

To the Sr. Member and Guru that got pissed off due to my actions I only recently found out how status was gained by the number of post you make. Ya'll have a nice day

Last edited:
OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i've still got a couple hundred sets here. the vendors all got samples, in some cases multiples but none picked it up. not sure why as it completes the rebuild list of parts they all sell.
contact me direct if you'd like some. i've sold a number at the shows we attend, just not in bulk... maybe some day..;)

thanks for the interest
N

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Hi Nick, do you still have some of these? Any chance you could you bring a few to Gore?

Thanks!

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
Hi Nick, do you still have some of these? Any chance you could you bring a few to Gore?

Thanks!

i've got plenty, but sadly i won't make gore this year. just too much on my plate to break away for it.
email me and i'll get you hooked up
thanks
N

nick@nickstrix*dot*com