• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CONTEST - ALPHA BRONCO - 10 Winners possible - Deadline May 1, 2011

GraficO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
I want to see you wearing your AlphaBronco.com t-shirts!!!

Take a photo of you wearing your AlphaBronco.com tee with your Bronco. ;D

GET CREATIVE!
:cool:

I will select 10 winners based on photo quality, creativity, humor, sexiness, originality and/or just plain coolness! Each of the 10 photos I select, the winners will receive a HOT new shirt that is going to be released in May in your requested size.:eek:

GET CREATIVE!!!!!

Submissions should be made by midnight May 1, 2011. Winners will be announced in this thread and by email on May 2, 2011.

I will need a high resolution copy of the winning photos for a future ad in Bronco Driver Magazine.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Throw me some ball caps and T shirts to give out at LEBC round up. (The last weekend in April at the K2 park Mason Texas) I can get some good high quality pics for humor, as for hot women wearing you stuff, I will try my charm. If you provide the products, I will send you great pics.
Shoot me a PM and I will give you my shipping address.
Damon Hopper aka Shamu.