• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - Fire Extinguisher Mount.

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Fire Extinguisher mount kits with all required mounting hardware, add your 2.5 lbs extinguisher and you can now save your EB from a firey death. Either welded or unwelded. Unwelded would be flat plate, you weld the two catches to the tank mount and one to the bar mount (if that makes sense). Made from 1/8" cold rolled plate. Welded would be installing clamps and adding your extinguisher. Since the mount is all metal, you can forgo clamps on the rollbar side and simply weld it to the cage if you would like. Pics below of examples.

$30 Shipped for unwelded and $40 shipped for welded. Paypal with your shipping address and whether welded or unwelded to Jduck82@gmail.com. Info thread is here http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182108 Manufacturing will start next weekend and the welded kits should go out a week later. I will keep you updated as to any delays on shipping.

Also if you would could, shoot me an email with your name, paypal email, shipping addy, and order at Evilbronc@gmail.com I can also have a copy of your order and info to be able to double check orders and addys.

Attachments

• fire ext.jpg
    fire ext.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 486
  • fire ext2.jpg
    fire ext2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 483
  • fire ext3.jpg
    fire ext3.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Payment sent. Thanks for making it happen.

Eugene

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
BKNBronco, Jason Duckett's mailing addy is 318 Brairwood Trail Winterville, GA 30683. Do not make any checks out to me, I'm just the pimp in this here deal. When you mail it, please include your order and shipping addy. And shoot it to me via email as a backup. Evilbronc@gmail.com.

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Thats good. Now Mantruck, I have admit, for years I have always read your name as ManTUCK and it makes me giggle. No offense, just one of those things in life that make me smile. Yes, I'm a simpleton. And bumpity bump bump.

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Thats good. Now Mantruck, I have admit, for years I have always read your name as ManTUCK and it makes me giggle. No offense, just one of those things in life that make me smile. Yes, I'm a simpleton. And bumpity bump bump.

No worries Wevil I have some dyslexia too at times. ;D

kayakersteve

Loc.
Western NY State
I am interested in one of these but have one concern. It appears that you would be using two hose clamps to retain the extinguisher - Is this correct? If so I think I will pass because I can not imagine having to loosen two hose clamps to get my extiguisher while my bronco is burning. Am I misunderstanding how these work??

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
There are in fact two hose clamps holding the bottle and two more to hold it to the roll bar (or can be welded directly to the roll bar). It is two piece contraption. A pin holds the two together, so you would pull a pin and half of the mount stays on the bottle, the other half to the cage. A little clearer?