• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiper Motor Cover for use with drop bracket

KrawlersEdge

Loc.
Louisville, TN
This wiper motor cover is made to fit Bestop, Rampage, Specialty, and Kayline windshield risers with wiper motor drop bracket. It is MADE IN THE USA at Krawlers Edge facility in Maryville, Tn. The wiper cover fully encloses the wiper motor and mechanism. It is low profile for the tightest fit possible and attaches only to the windshield frame, so it can be used with or without a bikini top or soft top (but MUST be used with windshield riser or hard top). The cover is made of durable, black ABS plastic, and is UV resistant. With its "hair cell" texture it can be painted to match the color of your interior. It comes with hardware and CAD illustrated instructions for ease of installation.
For further info or questions, please contact us at (865) 984-1144 or visit our website at http://www.krawlersedge.com

*NOTE* "Hair cell" is the same texture as a factory dash pad.

Attachments

• cover1.jpg
    cover1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 654
  • cover11.jpg
    cover11.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 596
  • cover3.jpg
    cover3.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 497
  • cover10.jpg
    cover10.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 550
  • cover2.jpg
    cover2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 421
  • cover4.jpg
    cover4.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 378
  • cover6.jpg
    cover6.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 364
  • cover7.jpg
    cover7.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
hey guys welcome aboard!
great job on the wiper cover. really a neat piece and very well made. i've held it in my hands, seen it mounted and give it two thumbs up!

like all our products, it's made in the US of A. keeping and creating jobs in our country is a good thing.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
This is a great product. I have one installed on my Bronco. This is something that has been long overdue. No more staring at those ugly wiper parts.

broncobandit

Just ordered one cant wait to cover the ugly, never did like sight of the motor and linkage.

broncobandit

I just received my wiper cover today, and I just installed it and I am very happy with it! Great job making it! Here's some pics
P1010140.jpg

P1010141.jpg

P1010142.jpg

P1010143.jpg

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Hey guys... got a few more of these laying around? I will give you a call in a few days. Maybe I can get one covered in apricots.... by the way the rear drive-shaft fit perfect thanks again.

OP
OP
KrawlersEdge

KrawlersEdge

Loc.
Louisville, TN
The wiper motor covers only comes in black. But they are made of ABS plastic and they are paint-able. Krylon Fusion is a good spray paint for the ABS plastic. It also comes in a wide variety of colors.

Pestanza

Loc.
Sunnyvale
I like this setup. I have the big motor and linkage, not the two little motors. Does this work with the one large motor?

BroncoDave

Loc.
Washington
Can one of you give me a measurement of how far this cover comes out from the inner part of the seam where the top/riser bolts on? Does that make sense? I mean the point closest to the driver or furthest metal point from the windshield.

I really like the look of this cover, but when I built my cage I did not consider a cover and placed the cross bar pretty close to the motor. I will never stick my fingers up into them arms but I worry about some of my passengers.

BroncoDave

Loc.
Washington
Thank you. I looked at that page and missed the last image with the dimensions.
Of course now I am really bummed because my cage is about 6" from the windshield frame. I still might have to get the cover and trim a tiny section out, would still be way better than no cover.
Thanks again.