• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5.0 efi engine bay pics!

JHolloway

Loc.
Acworth/Kennesaw, Ga
I would like to see what the efi engine looks like from different builders. My project is in the works. Would like to see a variety differing in color of the engine block,intake etc. Just looking for ideas!

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
How not to do it...

Done by PO- I have alot of work cut out for me. Once I get it running right- I will start hacking away at the spaghetti wiring.

Good luck.

TD

Picture004.jpg

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
img_0816.jpg

This is my 75 with a 1987 Lincoln Town Car 5.0. I had fuel delivery problems on hot days so I've deleted the low pressure fuel pump and moved the high pressure pump behind the selector valve next to the aux tank. It's much cleaner and runs extremely well, even on 100 deg days and stuck in traffic.

Last edited:

ljspop

Loc.
San Marcos, Ca
I'm in the same spot. Think this is what I am going with:

6068440030_cddd6cf149.jpg

I'm not looking to make mine super pretty tho. It's a driver.

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
No hood issues with the GT40 upper? I'm getting ready to do the same thing and was wondering if it would fit under the stock hood.

I have a 1" BL but also raised the motor 1" so I could still use the factory oil cooler so it should be damn near the same with no BL and no MML. I did have to hack down the oil fill tube as that did hit. I have cleaned up a lot of loose ends and will repost a pic soon.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I have a 1" BL but also raised the motor 1" so I could still use the factory oil cooler so it should be damn near the same with no BL and no MML. I did have to hack down the oil fill tube as that did hit. I have cleaned up a lot of loose ends and will repost a pic soon.

Same thing under my hood. Same BL and taller mounts. I used the mustang valve covers so I didn't need to mod the tube. PS reservoir will need to be moved down and back though.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
was about 1/2 done w/ efi install

Attachments

• efi.jpg
    efi.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 739