• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft doors for a hard top?

AtvNut

I am looking for soft doors that would fit a half cab without using inserts is there such an animal and if so where could I round some up?

sorry for the double post

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I would try Bronco Hut. There linked at the top of page.I don't recall any of the vendors with any,but I believe if any of them have it would be them or B.C.B.

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
I havent seen any but would love to have a set. Like the FJ-40 and CJ-7 have. If they dont exist, somebody needs to get on the ball and make some...:)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
They're around if you can find a set of these used. I believe they were made by a company called Pearle and Gould.

Attachments

• broncdoorshead.jpg
    broncdoorshead.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 36

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
hmm most interesting those look great, i did a search for them, and did not find them.... do you know of a website for them??

i recently just built a set for my 66..... had a very kind feller give me some used soft doors that i modified a bit to fit the full door frame, i cut just below the body line and added some frame work to the door, and molded some 90 mil black plastic to the frame, ill try to post some pics soon

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
hmm most interesting those look great, i did a search for them, and did not find them.... do you know of a website for them??

i recently just built a set for my 66..... had a very kind feller give me some used soft doors that i modified a bit to fit the full door frame, i cut just below the body line and added some frame work to the door, and molded some 90 mil black plastic to the frame, ill try to post some pics soon

Yea would like to see pic's%)

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
384594_310833242260034_100000000811309_1252410_2020780490_n.jpg