• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Metal Grafted Rear Fender Flares-Info Needed

Archbronco

Contributor
Would anyone have some information regarding the metal grafted fender flares (Grafted from the Front Fenders to match the body lines). I would appreciate detailed pictures and/or some guides. Please let me know.

Thanks

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
This was actually done in a Bronco Driver magazine almost two years ago. I think that EB went to SEMA. I don't know what magazine # it was, but I do know it was silver and made the front cover of the mag. Sorry I couldn't help you out, but it may give you an an idea.

red hot71

Loc.
kent wash.
The way a friend and I did it or he did it was as you said, front fenders,but rt front on the left rear and vise versa,and add 2" in the middle.When you saw it all done it just looked right. I think the 2" was so the flare would center (start the same distance from were the front ended around the door). So 2 front fenders and 8" out of another one.

Hopefully yours is uncut, I'd be nice to start from scratch,and if not just a little more patching.

Looking back I opted for the bolt on flares because of intended off road use but it ended up being street use mostly.

Know matter how you do it, its tack em on see whats looks good to you.