• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Brake lights/Signal lights problem?

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Most all lights work fine, or so I thought. When I turn either signal light on they work properly as well as the emergency flashers, but when I step on the brake pedal, the brake lights come on ,but the signal lights completely stop blinking. Hmmm. any suggestions?

Blue71

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Brake lights trump rear emergency flashers and turn signal trumps brake lights on the turn side only.

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks...will check and see.

Andy
Blue71

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Grounds seem to be good as far as I can tell. I cleaned connections and checked bulbs too. Anything else? Have I mentioned I hate wiring:)

Thanks,

Blue71

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
What does the Turn signal Switch look like in the Steering colum? I had kind of the same promblem and come to find out the termanal in the plastic peace in the steering colum was melted togather.