• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Easy fame roto

bax

Contributor
Old Member
There not good pictures but the set up works good and its easy. ( because I had all the stuff.) if you have 2 decent saw horses and 2 pipe clamps than you can do this and it works really good for painting a frame. I put the clamps on the horses longways and tightened them up. I got 2 pieces of wood and drilled holes where the bumper mounts go. Then I drilled a 1 1/8 inch hole in the center of each board. Mounted the wood with bolts to the frame and them mated the pipe clamp end into the center hole. There you have it an easy frame painting roto. Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_2872.jpg
    IMG_2872.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 113

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Damn Cool!!!!!! This will get used since I am about to take my tub off my frame. Any good pics or ideas for a good body Rotisserie?

Thanks
Scott

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Damn Cool!!!!!! This will get used since I am about to take my tub off my frame. Any good pics or ideas for a good body Rotisserie?

Thanks
Scott

I built this one the other day. Works great

Attachments

• IMG_2443.jpg
    IMG_2443.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2436.jpg
    IMG_2436.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 70