• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ballisticfab coil mounts

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
with you there on that...winch, heavy duty bumper, lights, tow bar, 351w... it all weighs more than stock..

OP
OP
nabes68

nabes68

Loc.
Yuba city
yeah i used to be a heep guy and they have alot for those but i think this might be a good coil-shock mount i am getting ready to lift mine but i dont want to be the first person to try it :) on a bronco what is the dia of our coils its poring rain dont want to go measure mine

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
you may just want to get the lift first and see how things set up after you put the acessories on, no reason to do all that work if its not needed. I removed my shock towers to instal front hoops from WH and with a body in the way its alot of work..it would be cool to see if the would make a set up like that for use of full width alxes... WCB never cam out with them.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
you'll need a flat top spring to use those or mod the adjuster plate. interesting piece

OP
OP
nabes68

nabes68

Loc.
Yuba city
I think it might work but I would have to get the tape out and measure I like the shock is attached you can get it without the shock mount also