• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Centech Wiring Diagram Schematic

rockg

Loc.
Lafayette, LA
Does this exist? I know this is probably a common question, does anyone know where to find one. Thanks for your help

ransil

Bronco Guru
as far as I know it does not exist. only the instruction manual which has lots of words and no pictures.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've called them awhile back and ask for one but they said they don't have one. I told them I was having problem charging and need a diagram to track down the issue. No dice.

Eugene

OP
OP
R

rockg

Loc.
Lafayette, LA
Yea i emailed them and they will not answer my question, only saying that they have a manual for $5. I guess its up to trail and error.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Brandon,

My pleasure. Steve is the one who deserves all the credit, though.

Believe it or not, I haven't driven the Bronco in the snow.... as far as being covered with snow a number of times this year, well... that's a different story.

Take Care,

Jeff

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wonder why they don't include both manuals anymore? Use to be this "Installation Manual" and a "Users Guide" (or "Owners Guide"?) as well. Don't know if I've seen them both lately, but I used to have them on my old pre-crash hard drive.

Just yesterday was working on a friend's rig, and decided that the next time I get my hands on a Centech I'm going to pull all that beautiful tape and loom off, and map it out!
So far though, out of six or seven I've done, I've only had one fault. And that was one of the Blue ignition power wires not working properly. Luckily all I had to do was disconnect it and replace it with the White wire that was not being used.
Never had any other issues that kept them from working. Other than wires too long in some areas, and too short in others, and routed through strange convolutions (the neutral safety wire for instance) they've been relatively frustration free.

Paul