• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom speaker enclosures

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
Thanks you Classic Broncos, I got a call from a member on this forum to build another set. I wasn't going to build another set but I figured a little extra $ would help pay the bills.

imag0088.jpg

imag0106.jpg

imag0149.jpg

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I'm interested, can you throw out some prices? Price for the door speakers? Do you have a single sub-woofer box? You have some really nice boxes. Keep up the good work!

Lucille73

Hey, man. Great work here. Would you consider making another set? I don't need them right away, so turn-around time isn't really an issue. If so, what would you charge?

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
Thanks for the interest.
I take a mold off a rear quarter and design any speaker to fit around roll cages.
The sub space is walled off seperate from the mids. The dividing wall location depends on the speaker airspace specs.

The black set in the picture are mine with the latest upgrade to Rockford Fosgate P3. and JL Audio 6-1/2 Components.
imag0094.jpg

img_0618.jpg

My next build will be a slim design and fit with Hertz Energy ESF25.5 Sub and Audison Voce 6-1/2 Components.

I like building these so give me some design ideas and I can build it.

Last edited:

notsoquick

Hey, so what are you looking for price range wise? I'm looking for something up front-I'm figuring to enclose the rear wells and am trying to explore a couple of options up front.

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Shoot me a pm or however you want to communicate. I am very interested in the rear panel enclosure pair for my '75. Let me know how much $ and real rough shipping number shipped to 67230 Wichita, KS.

Very cool design!

Trey

Heus33

Bronco Guru
SO slick! I think you have a real opportunity for a product here.

I've got some design ideas for ya - what about integrating a small storage nook for 'stuff' could be large for tools or small for change. Or built in retractable cup holders. Flood lights at the bottom for interior light, maybe a place to mount a mag light in the back area, power outlet and or cigarette plug, audio plug to tie in an ipod or something during tailgatting.

Gah! I could probably go on and on!

If/When I get another bronco, Id love to have a set of these. Great work!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I've thought about building a small box under the Pass. seat with a downward firing sub.

I'd love some of the kick panel pods you have. Just have to figure out what to do with the emerg. brake.

ericbee

I saw this thread and decided to read it, little did I know the member he was discussing was ME.

I saw his thread on the enclosures and asked him to build me a set. I told him that there would be quite a few people interested if he decided to do this for some extra money and judging from the response it appears I was right.

I can tell you all this...Tony is a perfectionist and when I tell you that they will be perfect down to the last screw, they will be. You could not find someone to build a more perfect enclosure and I dont care if it West Coast Customs or some other exotic shop. He knows Broncos and he knows those quarter panel spaces like no other.

My front kick panels are being designed to allow for a deeper speaker but, let Tony walk you through the details. I wanted a flush mounted rear Sub that didnt look too "pimp my ride" and Tony is maximizing the space.

You will all be amazed when this is finished, I promise!

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
Great ideas, I can add storage easily. Cup holders in ther speaker enclosure didn't look so good to me but I did make a custom center console with tool storage and cup holders under a cooler.
imag0414.jpg

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
I will try to answer all questions ASAP. Pricing varies depending on roll bar location, paint color, upholstery, design, and shipping.
Send me a Instant Message so we can discuss design details and I can put together a quote.

The E brake relocate is on my list to do. Jon with Early bronco's of Idaho told me he has a hand brake located by the tunnel.
I will try it out and post my results.
imag0107.jpg

imag0110.jpg

Last edited:

MyOriginal66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Interested in front kick panel pods for 6.5 components... Pm me if your interested in making me a set. Thanks!