• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Will GEO tracker rims fit and early bronco?

fordtuff

Loc.
Ruskin
Will GEO tracker rims fit and early bronco? The lug pattern is the same I think. Not sure about the hub size on the trackers..

OP
OP
F

fordtuff

Loc.
Ruskin
cir·cum·stance
noun \ˈsər-kəm-ˌstan(t)s, -stən(t)s\
Definition of CIRCUMSTANCE
a : a condition, fact, or event accompanying, conditioning, or determining another : an essential or inevitable concomitant <the weather is a circumstance to be taken into consideration> b : a subordinate or accessory fact or detail <cost is a minor circumstance in this case> c : a piece of evidence that indicates the probability or improbability of an event (as a crime) <the circumstance of the missing weapon told against him> <the circumstances suggest murder>
a : the sum of essential and environmental factors (as of an event or situation) <constant and rapid change in economic circumstance — G. M. Trevelyan> b : state of affairs : eventuality <open rebellion was a rare circumstance> —often used in plural <a victim of circumstances> c plural : situation with regard to wealth <he was in easy circumstances> <rose from difficult circumstances>

OP
OP
F

fordtuff

Loc.
Ruskin
Thank you..

To those who need explanations of peoples questions.. My friend has new rims on a geo and he said I could have them if they fit....
He lives 2 hrs away..

BUCKNBRONK

Loc.
fresno
It's got a 5x5.5 bolt pattern... Not an unreasonable question...

http://zukiworld.com/forum/general-suzuki-forum/geo-tracker-bolt-patternspacing/

I know this site is for asking questions and helping fellow bronco guys but it just seems that there a growing # of questions that can be answered by a little leg work searching on the internet. They are getting a little old- what tire size fits? What rim size?, What spark plug?, What belt? How much oil? what kind of oil?, Etc.. Be in mind I will always help with any question if I can, if a guy has read a manual, searched the web and is still stumped then bring up the question to the forum. I guess I should have had a cup of coffee before I logged on and replied- it was not an attack just an observation. - sorry

I tend to exhaust all other sources of information before addressing them here. I end up learning more serching for the answer then I did to my origonal question.

Krayzie

Loc.
Silver City
Its funny to me that some people get upset when a question is asked, isnt that the whole point of this forum bronco lovers helping each other out, if its to much for you why to do you take the time just to put someone down, or make a reply stating something negative,

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
searched the web

I have learned that a web search often brings about alot of biased and opinionated information, not necessarly the correct info! I do agree that some questions can be answered by doing a quick search on here, but sometimes reading the old threads from years ago dont help as much as up to date info.

And whos to say the tracker has stock axles under it? You never said. Nowadays there is no such thing as a tracker or sami with stock axles. Its like assuming a bronco is stock!
This is the only site id trust for info regarding a classic bronco!

But yes this question can be easly answered by just measuring the wheels in question. If there 5 on 5.5" and the hub hole is large enough then your in luck! If in doubt pull a wheel of your bronco and slap the new wheel on. If it fits your in luck!

Ask away anyways. The more questions asked the more feedback for me when i do a search:p

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Bolt pattern is correct.
I have used Geo front rotors for rear disk brakes and the center hole of the rotor is really big, so I suspect that will work.
But I also recall negative offset (I think I got that right) so the wheels will be tucked way inside the wheel wells.

I would not search out a set of Geo wheels. But they would work to keep a project a roller or for a spare.

broncojon68

Loc.
Cobb,Ca
I have a set of 16" wheels I pulled from a Suzuki P.O.S something or other. I have run them on my 3rd gen Bronco for years now. I even had them on my full width axled 68 for a wile, the offset is nice for full width Broncos to avoid law inforsement for a wile. The other nice thing about Suzuki or Tracker wheels is the center section is married to the outside of the rim in a rock ring fashon that keeps the rime from folding. Jon