• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Softop Heights?

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Im debating between the bestop or the rampage. The question i have is there overall heights. I know the bestop is probably higher in the middle, and for sure in the front with there riser bracket. I need to make sure i can get in the garage but more importantly some of the local parking ramps.

I like both tops from the pics i have seen, but if one will clear the ramps and the other wont than my decesion will be a easy one. If they both clear then ill have to flip a coin. If neither will fit in the ramps then screwed anyways.

Can i get the heights of both from you guys please? Measure from the inside of the bed to the heighest point (probably the middle support bar?).

Any input here on the soft top would be ausome. Thanks bronco brothers:)

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
On my Bestop I measure 48 3/8" from the floor to the top of the center bow.

OP
OP
B

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
Ausome. Its funny how the easy questions take so long to get answered. Thanks guys!

How tall is the windshield riser mudstud?