• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5.0 EFI cost ?

2wheelbob

The guy who I bought my Bronco from has a mid 90's 5.0 liter with the fuel injection set-up. Any idea what a fair market value would be? He's looking to move it. Thanks - Bob

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
A few questions:

What vehicle is it from? What heads and intake does it have? Does it include the harness and computer? If so, which computer?

OP
OP

2wheelbob

He said it came from a mid 90's truck. That's all the info I got. Are there more desireable computers/heads/blocks/etc? Any to avoid? He said he did grab the harness as well. I know the info is kind of vague. I have no interest in the EFI stuff and was just trying to ball park a price for him. I do appreciate the help - Thanks!! bob

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Truck harness, ECM and intake isn't really worth much to anyone except the fullsize truck crowd. Intake is too tall to fit in an EB or car. ECM needs to stick with that harness but neither is desirable.