• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dolly to put a tub on for floor pan replacement

HELLFIRE

Loc.
West Monroe, LA
I have a 74 I'm about to start Resto-modding. The body is in horrible shape. Pans are very rusted along with the inner fenders, rockers and floor supports. I have a guy who does muscle care restorations that is going to do the work. But he says there is not enough support in the floors to put it on a rotisserie. So he wants me to build a stand to put it on kind of like it was sitting on a frame but with just legs going up to each body mount.

I kind of have an idea as to what I want to build but was wondering if any of you guys had built anything similar and had pics or tips on building one?

OP
OP
H

HELLFIRE

Loc.
West Monroe, LA
Thanks man. I have been in the "Bronco" brotherhood for years. I've had this thing since 99. Was my high school graduation present. Only because my old man wanted one since he was in High School also.

I worked for Superlift and Skyjacker and another local shop for about 10 years so I lost interest on it as a project after doing that stuff for a living all day. But about a year ago I left the offroad industry and now work offshore for Schlumberger an oilfield service company. So now that I am doin a little better me and the old man are finally going to do something with this thing.