• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

View members by state

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, I've tried, but apparently I'm not computer "savvy" enough to hack the forum code to sort members by state. So I'm going to do it the old fashioned way, by hand! 8)

I'm going to put a list together here showing each state and the members in that state. But you need to let me know if you want to be included in that list.

So if you want to be shown on that list send me an Instant Message with just your two letter state abbreviation. If you want you can include your city too, but it's optional.

Please don't put anything else except your state! (and city if you want) It will make it harder for me to sort through the info, and those who don't follow directions will be made fun of in front of the whole class! ;)

You won't be added instantly since I have to edit the list by hand. So please have patience as I only do updates every couple of weeks. Thanks!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I knew there was a reason I made you moderator! :)<br><br>Allen's correct. It won't let you leave the body blank on an instant message, so just put anything in there. Just be sure to have the state/city info in the subject as I'll ignore anything in the body.<br><br>Thanks!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Cool and thanks Jon, you certainly must be refreshed from your vacation. I don't know how you do it, but I sure am glad you do. I put my city in the message body before reading the instructions for a second time. I didn't want to confuse things further, so I have admitted to my error.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, the page is up. Click here.<br><br>Nice response. Over 50 people in just a few hours! :)<br><br>Keep 'em coming. I'll try to update the page at least once a day until the number of requests slows down.

Cam

Loc.
Fort McMurray, AB
Whats with the members by state thing :mad: are the ones of us that live a little north........you know the ones that won the gold in hockey ;D ;D Where are you putting us. :-/

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
<br>
<br>Where are you putting us. :-/ <br>
<br><br>Do you really want an answer to that Mr. gold medal winner? ;) ;D<br><br>Guess I'll have to add new spot for you, eh?

66horse

Bronco Guru
<br>
<br>Whats with the members by state thing :mad: are the ones of us that live a little north........you know the ones that won the gold in hockey ;D ;D Where are you putting us. :-/ <br>
<br><br>Just put them under state number 51 :p :p<br>Or is that Mexico, maybe Canada is state number 52 :p

wolfman

Loc.
Chesterton, Indiana
;D ;D aye what about the gold in hockey. REAL MEN WIN A METAL IN BOBSLED OR SKELETON.<br> It only took you 50 years to do it (ok I guess it took the us 50 years to win one in bobsled and it was only silver) CONGRATS CANADA you did win hands down! ;D ;D

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
 Is that location or state of mind? By the way gold medal winner, If you skate well enough we make you a citizen(jets,nordiques,flames...oops not yet)

thumper

Loc.
Bountiful, Utah
HEY CANADA!!!  I WAS AT BOTH THE MEN'S AND WOMEN'S GOLD MEDAL HOCKEY GAMES AND YOU GUYS WON FAIR AND SQUARE.  YOU OUTSKATED US AT EVERY TURN!!  BUT WE WILL STILL PROTECT YOUR BORDER SO YOU CAN SLEEP SAFE AT NIGHT ;D ;D ;D :p :p

brokenhorse

Bronco Builder
Loc.
Wisconsin
<br>
<br>you know the ones that won the gold in hockey ;D ;D <br>
<br>Bout Friggen time ::)
Nsnail.gif
<br>