• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW t-shirt design

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone up for more T-shirts? ;D

Check out the new design. More color choices this time; White, Ash Gray and Navy. When your order it may take up to 4-6 weeks to get your shirt, unless I happen to have your size left from the last printing. In which case they'll ship out right away. :)

http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise.shtml

If anyone's interested in sweatshirts or long sleeves just email me.

tshirtad-small.gif

joe

Bronco Guru
YES! Love it. Count me in for one, ash grey, X-L. Thanks ;)

Deere4440

Loc.
Helena, MT
really like the made in America theme; but some of us 'ol timers are not of the T shirt generation. (could be a belly thing...maybe). but gotta have long sleeves for mosquitos & sun :'( <br>guess i could ask the wife to cut up your T and sew it into a long sleeve summer weight shirt.<br>any help?

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I'm interested in a new t-shirt . Is there a time limit before I order ? I'm kinda looking for a motor right now ;D

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
[quote author=Admin link=board=5;threadid=5912;start=0#40343 date=1023657357]
Anyone up for more T-shirts? ;D

Check out the new design. More color choices this time; White, Ash Gray and Navy.

[/quote]

So, I get a cool shirt and help to support the site? How can I resist! :) My order's in there, Jon!

Jerry

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
[quote author=howiebilt link=board=5;threadid=5912;start=0#42140 date=1024282886]
I'm interested in a new t-shirt . Is there a time limit before I order ? I'm kinda looking for a motor right now ;D
[/quote]

Updated 7/18 - The shirts have been popular enough that I should be able to print a batch each month. So if you order near the beginning of the month it may take up to 4-6 weeks for your order to ship. If I have your color and size in stock then obviously they'll ship right away.

Thanks! ;D

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Some one asked if they could have the image on the back instead of the front or if they could get a long sleeve or sweatshirt. The answer is YES, you may just have to wait a little longer since I'll have to have it made during the next batch of shirts.

Just email or instant message me if you want your image on the back. Thanks! :D

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Jon,<br><br>Got my shirt last week... This one's so nice, even my wife thought it was cool (and she's definitely not a t-shirt fan).<br><br>Great job man!<br><br>Jerry

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
[quote author=tholmes3 link=board=5;threadid=5912;start=0#53253 date=1028161164]
SWEEET!!! When can we order?[/quote]

Huh? ?:? Are people waiting to order? They've been selling for 2 months now. Order at will!!! No need to wait! ;) Click here to order.

Im gonna need xl or 2xl (how we gonna know what to get?)

The shirts are Hanes Beefy-T 100% cotton and pre-shrunk. Good quality shirts. Sizing runs pretty close to other major brands like Fruit of the Loom and Gildan. You've probably got one of these brands in your closet. Just check what size you wear now and order the same.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
[quote author=4byford link=board=5;threadid=5912;start=0#65781 date=1032294429]<br>Would anyone else besides sixtysix and myself be interested in a long sleeve version???<br>[/quote]<br><br>Just contact me directly about the long sleeves or sweat shirts. There's no minimum of those as long as I print them with the next t-shirt batch.

Amac70

ME
When are you going to get some more of the old design. it says there sold out. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of those.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
[quote author=Amac70 link=board=5;threadid=5912;start=0#65919 date=1032317678]<br>When are you going to get some more of the old design. it says there sold out. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of those.<br>[/quote]<br><br>There may not be enough interest to reprint the old design.<br><br>I need a minimum of 30-40 to run a batch and I only have about 6 people that have expressed any interest in the last 6 months.

Broncmeister

nice shirts. very classy. any chance of getting one with a maple leaf? eh? there are a few of us canucks out there lol

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Hmmm...I didn't think any Broncos were made in Canada??? ;)<br><br>Actually I could make one, but I'd have to sell at least 50 and I don't think there are 50 members from Canada.