• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finnaly Got my EB on the road!!!

66horse

Bronco Guru
sweet. Hope to have ours on the road before toolong too. I am just too damn busy to put an engine in it though.<br><br>Your ride looks sharp by the way.

OP
OP
H

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
The Previous owner told me that the rollbar is "custom made", its super thick and all welded together, only bolts are to hold it to the floor, though i'm tempted to weld in to the frame<br><br>The color is Vo-tech Blue :) wish I knew the color code, previously it was 2-tone brown and light blue before that<br><br>[quote author=americanhorses link=board=5;threadid=7970;start=0#56117 date=1029255112]<br>Looks great!<br>Where'd you get the roll bar<br>What color/Mfg. blue is that<br>[/quote]

HILLBILLYNA68

Loc.
GRAY, TN.
Congrates Man!! Got mine going last week. Aint it funny how you notice every little sound or vibe when you get them going again!! ;D

Amac70

ME
Congrats man. Looks good. Couple quick questions what size wheel and tire you running and how did you get those wheels to shine so good. I got a set of those in my front room right now and have been polishing on them for a month and they still don't look the way i want them to. Any advise or are yours just new.

OP
OP
H

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
They are 38x12.5 SuperSwampers and i believe the rims are 15x10's, must be the pic, they don't shine that great, you may want to try some polishisng compound and a buffing wheel

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Congratulations, I too am jealous!!! Mine has a long way to go!!! Great Job!!!<br><br>snake