• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of my Ranger split bench seat installed

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
take a look at the link, over the past 2 days I installed a 2000 Ranger xtra-cab vinyl split bench seat in my 68 EB, I really like bench seat in there, basically I had to grind off the old brakets and made new ones out of some small c- channel type steel peices, drilled the holes and mounted them, for the pics to look best make sure you veiw them in "regular" best of all, they are vinyl so i cn still hose it out!<br><br>http://community.webshots.com/album/43527541pveWEG

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
your rig looks nice... I had to do something similar when I put in my cav seats... all I need now is some waterproof seat covers

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
it looks like it turned out nice. I'm thinking about putting<br>a split bench in mine. can you still slide them in the tracks?

OP
OP
H

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
Thanks guys, yeah all the seat functions still work, they move foward and back, recline, they even tilt foward and slide foward, so you can let someone in the back<br><br>[quote author=flint_knapper link=board=5;threadid=7981;start=0#56186 date=1029266828]<br>it looks like it turned out nice. I'm thinking about putting<br>a split bench in mine. can you still slide them in the tracks?<br>[/quote]

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
How are you going to let people in the back when it is a 1/2 cab? Climb thru the back window also? I'm just kidding, looks good man. <br>-Eric

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
::) ::) ::) Very nice looking TOY good luck with it, ;D ;D ;D Bill 8) ::) :p

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
man, that is exactly what I would like to put in<br>my bronco. if you don't mind, how much did they cost and where did you get them.<br><br>thanks

OP
OP
H

HorsePlay

Loc.
Middlesex, NJ
Well I used them because I already had them lying around. I bought them for my old 97 Mazda(ranger) regular cab, not realizing they were for a extra-cab and would not fit a regular cab, I bought them for $50 or $60 at a swapmeet(Englishtown, NJ), only the bottom of the line extra cab have split bench in vinyl i think<br><br>[quote author=flint_knapper link=board=5;threadid=7981;start=0#56262 date=1029280459]<br>man, that is exactly what I would like to put in<br>my bronco. if you don't mind, how much did they cost and where did you get them.<br><br>thanks <br>[/quote]