• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

He's ba-a-ck (the idiot on ebay with the '66)

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
And better than ever, this guy kills me!! I guess the high bidder went & laughed at it. That guy is a disgrace to the Bronco industry!! He revised his ad pretty good (for the worse) what a joke!!

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
I think its the rare roadster thats all original bur hast cut fenders and a lift, and isn't painted.

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
That's the one...<br><br>Is it a 66 like it says in the title or a 68 like it says in the "Layout of whats included"?<br><br>What a moran.

vbro

Did Ford really make a 9"D44 with 3.41s? :eek: :eek: :eek: Sounds like a great rear end...I wonder where I can get one like his...<br>We should e-mail him about all the different discrepancies ;D ::)

WhiteyFoo

Loc.
Houston, TX
Lets take a quick loook at this moron's add, shall we??<br><br>
If you didn't already know, the Ford Bronco is a COLLECTORS CAR. What you see here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the UNBELIEVABLY RARE 1966 BRONCO HALF-CAB CONVERSION ; with many additional rare options listed below. <br>.............<br>NOTE: HAS THE RARE (VERY, VERY RARE-discontinued in 1968) ROADSTER BODY STYLE, WITH A BENCH SEAT(VERY VERY RARE, PLUS, PUT YOUR LADY IN THERE WITH YOU!!!-Lucky HER!)
<br><br>So, is it a 66 Half-Cab, or a 66 Roadster?? Or an EXTREMELY RARE HALF-CAB ROADSTER CONVERSION!!!??? :-U :-U<br><br>
I HAVE PICKED AND PULLED ALSO MANY SPORTSTER PIECES AND PLACED THEM ON AS WELL MAKING THIS A VERY PLEASING BRONCO!
<br><br>Ahh, I see, it's a Sporster.... ;)<br><br>
Now, this particular body style is unique/RARE in that behind the BENCHSEAT has a BULKHEAD(a metal divider) Which forms the back into a pickup truck.
<br><br>Oh dear GOD, NOT THE RARE BULKHEAD!!!! So it really is a Half-Cab??<br><br>
FORD 9" DANA 44 Rear-End with the RARE 3.41:1 GEARING
<br><br>Man, where can I get me one of those Dana 44 9" rear ends? I bet their beefy ;D. And that SUPER RARE 3.41:1 (stock) "gearing". I wonder if he is talking about the ring & pinion, or the 1st gear drive ratio? I wonder if he really even knows. And he mentions the gearing MANY times through this add, and how RARE it is. Ho, hum.<br><br>
NEWER MUD/ALL-TERRAIN TIRES, STILL 70% (will engulf my finger)
<br>Oh, really, do these look new to you?<br>http://www.members.aol.com/qwickymart00/21.jpg<br>
21.jpg
<br>http://www.members.aol.com/qwickymart00/4.jpg<br>
4.jpg
<br><br>Now, I'd love to continue, but it's quittin time here. See how much more RARE crap you can spot!<br>Its the SPOT THE RARE CRAP GAME!!!!<br>

74bronc

Bronco Guru
With the first words out of his mouth, he lost credibility with me. But, this takes the cake:<br><br>"FORD 9" DANA 44 Rear-End with the RARE 3.41:1 GEARING<br>SAME AS V-8"<br><br>I love it. This guy couldn't find his ass with both hands. I wonder where I can take an "Ebay 101" class that teaches how to colorfully sell a POS on Ebay! Just babble and prove that you know nothing about what you are selling. I pity the high bidder!<br><br>Buyer Beware.... ;D

rednck21

oh no not again :mad: i argued with this guy SEVERAL times through email and everytime i told him the actual history he would bring up something different that was irrelevent to what we were talking about just to change the subject. get this-he told me that on that 9" dana 44 that the ring gear was 9" and 44 was the spindle count(YES HE SAID SPINDLE COUNT!!) this guy is a disgrace to the eb world.....

mrbronco

Loc.
Lufkin,TX.
holy crap!$4000 to rebuild a straight 6.i sure wish i had done his mechanic work.i could have used all that extra money.

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore
Somebody is fix'n to take it in the ass. Wish there was something we could do to keep assholes like this from doing it to someone else.

rednck21

everyone just flood his email and tell him what a retard he is....maybe he will fell guilty or something ::)

WhiteyFoo

Loc.
Houston, TX
Or email the bidders and point them to this board/thread. Let them read up first & make an informed decision. Or we could hunt this guy down and give him a giant weggie ;D

Amac70

ME
wow 1900 for a tranny rebuild and 600 for a clutch. Thats almost a 1000 more then what i got into my zf swap.