• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Welcome our newest FUTURE bronco kid

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I feel like most of ya'll are family. We talk daily, if not directly to one another then reading all the posts. I hear about ya'lls weekend and see the fun photos.<br><br>So I decide to show ya'll my fun for the last 42 hours. This is the FUTURE bronco kid. He was born 8-12-2002 at 2:45 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 13 oz, and was 20 inches long. Mother and baby - Doing Great :D ;D :D<br><br>His name is Brennan Christoper. ;D<br><br>
brennan2day1.JPG
<br><br>Proud Dad working on Baby's First Web Site.<br><br>See some more photos of this awesome little baby. 8)<br>

vbro

Congratulations :)..fine lookin boy<br>Time to rig that Bronco with a baby seat so young Brennan there can start expiriencing life :D

Draper69

Loc.
Oroville Ca.
Whoo a fine looking kid..bring him up right, buy him a bronco right now and by the time he's in highschool he'll be the coolest kid in school.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Congradulations Brian and wife, you did good ;D

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
I bet you I can tell you what he's dreaming about. :D<br><br>I bet he's dreaming about taking dad's Bronco out for some offroading. ;D ;D ;D<br><br>Congrats on your new arrival and new offroading buddy.

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I have to plan mine first. I have to get the bronco off jack stands and rolling, first actually. The way things are going he will help with that process. The wife is ready for the the bronco to be rolling and she has already said how much he will like riding in the bronco.<br><br>I don't know about him taking MY bronco. We may have to get him one. Maybe get one before he is 16 and have him do most of the work. I can't wait.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Congradulations!!! ;D Now is the early morning wake up calls ;) Good luck to you and your family.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
Congradulations ;D<br>We can always use more broncoholics no matter what age :D<br><br>So, when are the cigars being handed out?

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
that's an awsome name. <br><br>I just wish they didnt cry so much... and were born ten years old. that'd be neat.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Congratulations...it won't be long and he'll be wanting to hand you tools while you're working on the bronco.....

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Brian, way to go and Congrats. I can hear him now...<br>"Hey dad, Can I borrow the keys to your Bronco." Gotta hot date and were going to take the top off and go to the drive in, may go wheelin' after that , don't wait up.<br><br>Congratulations Again,<br>Blue71

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I showed the wife these pictures, she thinks that's one of the best looking babies she has ever seen and so do I.<br><br>Again, congradulations !

OP
OP
brian72

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Thanks for all the kind words. The wife and I are really happy (a bit tired, actually a lot tired), but it has been great and the future - man, there are so many possibilities.<br><br>Just had to share the excitement ;D ;D

72BEAST

Loc.
Colorado Springs,CO.
Congrat's, thats a great looking boy. He will be helping in no time. I have a 3 year old girl and another on the way next month. The 3 year old loves my EB and helps all the time. She already knows the difference of a EB and a J**p . She will probably be driving it someday, so that way I can keep her out of some other boys Rig. Good luck.