• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

joes75 and astark step to the next level **GODS**

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
that's right people.... we are neck and neck.. but we are both going to cross into being gods together!!!<br><br>less than 10 posts to go each. It was a long and wonderful journey. I'd like to thank nik for selling me the bronco, and getting me into this. I wouldve never believed I'd become a god :eek: ;D <br><br>mr astark please post and tell us how you all feel. when we cross over it will be a wonderful time. <br><br><br>Thank you everybody on here as well. I really enjoy the advice and pleasure I've gotten from the board. I'm sure eventually the bronco(s) will like me for it too.<br>

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore
I've got my suit on so let me have it. What is the big deal about being rated as a "gods"? There isn't a better place than this to get the information you need, there are plenty of people who know more about broncos than I ever will. I have been guilty of meaningless posts (I think I even put one on here tonite) but I think there are some who put up post like: awesome, cool, nice, with no other comment. Sorry for the long post. Don't mean to offend anyone. Let me have it.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I am looking forward to taking that next step to Bronco God with you Joe and following those who have done so before us. I would hope that we may provide as much to others as has been provided to us. That we continue to enjoy our fellowship here and make some contribution when and where ever we can.

I wish to thank everyone out there who has made this journey so much fun for me and I know you too Joe. We are blessed to have so many friends here that wish us nothing but the best and help us to acheive that.

And last but not least, I am certain that jeepster, madgyver, mxpaz, wildbill, stevel, grizzley and joes75 would like to thank you Jon, as well as I would for making this possible.

This is the best on line community in the world and I am thankful to be one of the 1679 other members that currently make it so great.

Thank You
Alan Stark (Bronco God)

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
The aerie halls of Valhalla are gettin crowded. Congrats guys.....<br>67686977 it's no big deal, Just based on # of posts. Don't make something out of nothing, relax and go with the flow.....

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore
I realize that and really mean no offense. But when you come to an interesting post and have to wade through 5-6 one word posts to get back to the subject, it gets kind of irritating. Like I said no offense, but it just seems like some are just trying to build post #'s.<br>

OP
OP
J

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
well said Alan... well said.<br><br>completely agree, and I failed to thank Jon<br>wonderful job with the site. keep up the good work.<br><br>it's just a number, but being labed "bronco god" makes me feel all warm inside.. I cant wait.... a few more to go... if I had a beer I'd crack it open and toast to ya alan... haha, j/k.....

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Yep, Jon's the one true BRONCO GOD...

Also, I think all the little extra side comments are what gives this site character. How often do you sit down to read a tech manual instead of a good book? Once you've been around long enough you'll appreciate the little extras and still get all the good info you can handle.

OP
OP
J

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
true grizzly... and guess what... this is the big 1000.. hell yeah baby... WHHHOOOO HOOOOOO<br>**cheer cheer**<br>

OP
OP
J

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
huh.. it didnt change over to god....<br>maybe it's a manula thing jon has to change.... oh well guess I might have to wait... bummer<br>

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
If you want to see flagrant post # building you should check out some of the older off topic sections..that stuff was out of hand ::) ;D

OP
OP
J

joes75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pittsburgh
talk about pointless posts.. but hey this is a good excuse..... it changed over....
a momentus day in my ife.. YES

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I'm going out to the garage to get us both a beer Joe.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
This one should now show it and I can't wait to see it.<br><br>Conradulations Joe !

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yep, that did it and you all saw it here. Not just one new Bronco God, but two within minutes of each other on the same night.