• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

84 Bronco for free, should I take it?

castlewa

Loc.
Bellingham, Washingt
A bit off topic but intriguing none the less. My Boss just asked me if I wanted an 84 Bronco. Does it have anything of value I can use for my 72? It is in ok shape, but could be a fun project. What do you folks think?

74bronc

Bronco Guru
I think the broncos came with a 351W option that year. Not sure if it has one or not, but that would be a good EB candidate if it did.<br><br>Oh yeah, the front rotors will work on a disc brake conversion, if your EB doesn't already have them!

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
I am assuming its a full size. If its got a good engine, might make for a good swap.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
Take it! Strip it and sell the parts!<br>Keep the engine if its a 351w and if you need an extra motor. Pul the axles and part out the body and frame.

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=Desert Thrasher link=board=5;threadid=8087;start=0#57285 date=1029531507]<br>Take it! Strip it and sell the parts!<br>Keep the engine if its a 351w and if you need an extra motor. Pul the axles and part out the body and frame.<br>[/quote]<br><br>And I will take the seats off of your hand. ;D

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D My 84 bronco has a 351W HO with 4V and 255,000 and still going so GET IT. ;D ;D ;D Bill 8) ::) :p

JMurray

GET IT, BRING IT TO ME, & LET ME HAVE IT.<br>I`ll buy the BEER, the juciest rib eye steaks you`ve ever seen, AND will even pitch in half on the gas bill ::) <br>Jerry

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HEY GUYS!!!!! :mad:<br>I'm closer so I get the motor ;D<br>JDub I'll even pick up you seats for ya......... ;D

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
[quote author=77BroncoWag link=board=5;threadid=8087;start=0#57495 date=1029602694]<br>HEY GUYS!!!!! :mad:<br>I'm closer so I get the motor ;D<br>JDub I'll even pick up you seats for ya......... ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>You'll have to race me for it, Cannonball run style! 8)

JMurray

Me no love you longtime Joe, forget the ribeyes & beverages. ;) ;)<br>Jerry