• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Procar Elite Seats

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
I'm thinking about getting a pair of Procar Elite seats from Wildhorses 4x4 and was wondering if anyone here has some or knows someone who has some, I'd like some feedback on how comfortable they are, if they are built tough enough to handle a lot of offroad use. Any comments on these would be helpful.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Very nice seats, but the ones from Wild Horses have the pedestals set too high and their brackets don't fit. I put them in and they put me so high that my legs were pinned against the steering wheel. When I called, they told me ,"Oh yea, they do sit high. We normally don't use the brackets. We mount them to the floor." So I asked him why they sell the brackets and he insinuated I didn't know how to bolt in a pair of f*cking seats. Man, I was pissed. This was one of the reasons I had a really bad opinion of Wild Horses. That's a lot of money to spend to have to go modifying things. You can find Procar seats a lot cheaper at a swap meet or through Summit. I had to hack the hell out of their mounts to make them fit. I'm going to run a cross tube from center cage pedestal to my forward cage pedestal and mount some steel bar stock across the truck to mount to. This should give me another inch.