• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 67 Bronco Not mine!!!!

hucklburry rev2

If the door supports aren't rusted, it very well could be. Its all about the condition of the sheet metal really to me. I'd love to get it as a project for my daughter, but I am spending money on too many other things right now.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Has 66 doors, 66 liftgate, 66 taillight on drivers side. This is either a very very early 67 or its actually a 66. Would love to see the vin.

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
What do yall see other than the outside locks that says 66.I can't see the inside handles so I don't know.My 67 has the same lock placement and tailgate but my top was not the same.Oh,my 67 manual also shows the same liftgate with the seperate lock mech.Crazy...

andyp

Contributor
Nearly rust free! Except for all the rust...

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
30 years in storage...........looks like it lived a hard life from 67' to 84'.......then pulled out of storage long enough to put some newer Ford wheels on? Never know till you go look though!:)

djhudson05

"Only has rust in two spots on floor pan". Outside Body doesn't look bad though, from what i can see in the pictures. Someone go check it out.

weidjd

Called him, if he still has will go look Saturday. Said mechanically everything is free. Wonder if the transfer case is gone?

rookiebuild68

I spoke to him he said hinges are shot, floors and bed shot. Tailgate he said MIGHT be saved. Motor is stuck, plugged are missing and thought the motor was rusted internally. All other driveline is there. Said he was firm on the price

wepuckett

Sounds like just a body and frame with axles then that is if the body is even savable, it will sit for a while although never know if someone shows up with cash in hand what he might do

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Cash talks.... At $3250 it will sit until it returns to the earth as dust. I personally don't see $3250 worth of usable parts. For someone restoring a 66 the doors, lift gate, tailgate, bumpers, windshield frame and "possibly" the hood if its actually a 66 instead of a 67 could be used..... I would offer him $750.... But then again I have little respect for misinformed individuals that are sitting on "barn find" gold mines....

weidjd

I never went and looked at it because he did not sound motivated at all to sell like I was wasting his time.