• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS 68 or 70 in MS...(not mine)

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Some of you might remember I posted a bronco sighting a week of so ago in West Point MS... The bronco was in primer and located on 45 just north of town... Well last week I noticed it was gone... As I was headed to breakfast this morning I noticed a freahly painted EB for sale near the Kroger. I'm not saying its the same bronco but its highly suspicious. Anyway, at first glance from a distance I thought "hey, I need to check this out..." As I got closer all the ugly imperfections started jumping out... Here are some pics... Judge for yourself. Sign says its a 68... Vin number shows it to be a 70....
Zero weatherstripping, overspray everywhere, jacked up floor pans, incorrect horn button, incorrect air breather etc...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 193

drock

If it does sell that guys owes you for posting all those pictures (poor paint job or not).

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Looks like a pretty it up and flip it job. Probably make somebody happy none the less. :(