• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1970 Halfcab low miles (NOT MINE)

ncsubronc

Somebody please buy this so the craigslist ad will come down and I can stop dreaming and move on with my life!!

Looks like a real solid truck. I'd lift it and drive it just like it is, giant propane tank and all. :cool:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/4629252978.html

00T0T_9P4c2DIQcbs_600x450.jpg

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Been listed for close to a month, he must be pretty firm/high on his OBO.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I just talked to the owner and we shook hands over the phone. I hope it arrives as a nice one!

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
on the fence

Guys,
I am on the fence now about this rig and need some solid advice. It has a piece of 1/2" sheet metal welded to the topside of the entire bed. The owner tells me it was intended to provide rigidity for the propane tank. He then told me that the truck was used to haul salt on the farm for a long time. It could be completely rotten under there. I realize I can weld a new bed in and so forth but see for yourself and please let me know...

Attachments

• IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 92

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Looks original. Has not lived an easy life. The bed is more likely than not rusted out. 2-4k if rusted bed and pans. 5-6k if no rust.

Bsfullthrottle

Loc.
pittsburg kansas
66bronco

I to checked on the bronco ! I did not buy it , to many hidden factors for the price ! It's been on craigslist for a while ! Salt is very very corrosive ! There will be others .