• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Guys, I just have to share this. The Gronko! Go Pats!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Nice! LOL.

Funny thing is a few months ago there was a 1994 bronco painted all Ravens colors for sale in Baltimore, I am a Raven s fan but it was WAY OVER THE TOP!!! LOL

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I'm more of a fan of a Black and Gold but could never go that far... :):)
That being said, I am pretty sure that I purchased my Bronco from a Cincinnati Bengals fan.... It was really hard for me to see past the paint job...

Attachments

• IMAGE006.jpg
    IMAGE006.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 80

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not that I would buy it or am fond of it's scheme "on a Bronco" but it was done by a local Auto body shop for promotional and advertising reasons. They dedicated it to Myra Kraft, Robert Krafts (Patriots owner) wife who passed away from Cancer in 2011.

Quite obvious anyone other than a dedicated Patriots fan would buy it considering the price but little details known. Looks clean and maybe a low mileage truck.

Sounds like maybe a few of you are jealous knowing the Pats are going to the SB once again?;D

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Things would get a little confusing when they play Denver and you drive to the game in that..... If you are going for the whole "theme" it really should be a Jeep Patriot.

Bluebolt

Loc.
Benton LA
Gronco

Never understood "superfans"....... much more to life.....

LOL what some other people think of us.

"Never understood "early Bronco fans"....... much more to life."

I never worry about what other people like. As long as it makes them happy I am happy for them as long as they don't try to convert me to their way of thinking.