• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Empty private messages

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I need help. I have almost 70 messages in all my folders and i can't get new messages. How do you empty the folders ? I didn't even know I had any folders .

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
You just have to go in there and delete messages. There are check boxes to the right of each message title. Check those you want to delete and then click the "Delete" button on the bottom.

Don't forget to clean out the "Sent Items" folder too. Look for the "Jump to folder:" pull down on the upper right of your Private Message list.

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Okay, I'll check the " sent messages " part because I only have about eight messages that I have received. I have been deleting them . It was the " total " messages I'm having a problem with. Thanks

weps

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Switzerland
i had the same problem and just cleared out my in-box. i had not really deleted any before. most were from you though, so i moved them all into an "old pm" folder.

what is the space or total number of messages limit?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
70 is the maximum in all folders combined.