• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ignition module

rambo

Hello all I am a newbie anyway I am having trouble finding a ignition module for my 75 bronco.I have been to all local stores and only replacement they have is a 6 wire and Ineed a 7 wire beacuse my bronco wont start without the blue wire which is usually missing on the replacements.

Brewbro21

My 72 which I put on a dura spark ignition from a 75 is only 6 wires too...set of 4, and set of 2.

OP
OP
R

rambo

Mine has a black grommet the back of it is melted but Ibelieve it is black with 7 wires orange purple green black and red white and blue on other one

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Ken is correct ! A 75 uses a green grommet. I bought one at Advance Auto and it has 6 wires. The directions will tell you that it may not be the correct number of wires but belive me, it will work. They changed something inside and it does work just fine. :)

OP
OP
R

rambo

I went to advance and got the 6 wire green grommet module it worked perfect thank everyone for the help.