• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Weather Stripping worth over 400 dollars for 120 bucks! - Sale Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

green73brc

--Sale Pending

** UPDATE **
-- Carification 120 dollars gets you everything listed on this page!!!!!! I have listed the retail value of items and how many I have

Well I am selling everything I have left. My loss is definetly your gain. 120 bucks for what I have left worth over 400 bucks. Pics and description on Craigslist I can arrange shipping for my fellow cb friends :) please reply to the craigslist add so I can keep everything straight and let me know you are a cb.com buddy with your user id.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/264411239.html

66-68 Lift Gate Lower Seal Retails $16 Quantity 8 Total $112
66-68 Winshield Frame to Top Seal Reail $25 Quantity 9 Total $225$
69-77 Tail Gate Lower Seal Retail $10 Quatity 2 Total $20
66-68 Bronco Lift Gate upper & Side Seal Retail ?? Quantity 1 Total ??
66-77 Hood Cowl Lacing Kit Retail $15 Quantity 1 Total $15
66-77 Tailgate Handle Pad Retail ?? Quantity 1 Total ??
66-77 Tail Gate Lower Support Retail $6 Quantity 3 Total $18
69-72 Tail Gate Bimpers Retail ?? Quantity 1 Total ??
69-77 Lift Gate Latch Bumper on Tailgate Retail $2 Quantity 4 Total $8

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

green73brc

green69 said:
how much is it for an entire kit?
I need to redo my entire truck.
Thanks-
JJ

I dont have entire kits just partial items unfortunately. Let me know if you want individual items. PM me and maybe we can work out something if you order a bunch of stuff.

74fiberglass

wheaterstripping

Plez pm me here, my email is messed up I want to place a order.
THANKX, PETE

OP
OP
G

green73brc

-- Carification 120 dollars gets you everything listed on this page!!!!!! I have listed the retail value of items and how many I have

Status
Not open for further replies.