• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB axle width?

OP
OP
C

cj7zrcool

Loc.
Cleburne, TX
TJK74 was hoping the name wouldn't charge-up anyone's animosity. ;-) I've been a Jeep owner for a long time, but one of my best freinds has a 76 Bronco and my father is looking to buy one also, so it looks like I'll be turning wrenches on something besides an old Jeep from time to time. I've been a lurker on the site for while, good to be here.

Gummi Bear, thanks.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
cj7zrcool said:
TJK74 was hoping the name wouldn't charge-up anyone's animosity. ;-) I've been a Jeep owner for a long time, but one of my best freinds has a 76 Bronco and my father is looking to buy one also, so it looks like I'll be turning wrenches on something besides an old Jeep from time to time. I've been a lurker on the site for while, good to be here.

Gummi Bear, thanks.
FWIW, Ignore those on this site that choose to rub in the fact that the EB is the best Classic Off Road vehicle ever made. Many of us feel there is room on the trails For the H**ps, Yotas, Sammies, etc. as well and that properly prepared they can even make decent off road rigs. Beware though. If you stick around here very long you'll end up converted.;)

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
cj7zrcool said:

Gummi Bear, thanks.

cj7zrcool well hope you didn't take it the wrong way. Thats why I put a JK(just Kidding) after my statement. No animosity just a little friendly razzing;D
I have quite a few close friends that have jeeps. one a CJ7 that is pretty trick as well as yotas and I personally still have a keen liking for old FJ's and willy's so no worries you are way more than welcome here and glad to see you on board. Like SaddleUp stated there is room for all especially out on the trail. All bronco runs are great fun but I think its more fun to see different rigs with different set ups, wheelbases and weight ratios on a obstacle at one time. This clearly lets one see the advantages or disadvantages of different rigs. ;) :cool: