• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coolant overflow bottle

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Nope, don't matter.

I happen to use an Advanced Auto Parts coolant jug. Where are you thinking about mounting yours.

Attachments

• IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 173

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
DonsBolt said:
But make sure the hose going into the recovery bottle goes all the way to the bottom of the bottle. If the hose doesn't sit in the coolant it isn't doing any good.
And on top of that, cut the hose at an angle, so when it sits at the bottom of your tank there is no restriction of flow.

musetech

Loc.
Alexandria
As high as possible and as short a distance as possible to help the vacuum draw it in without taking on air bubbles after the system cools off.

OP
OP
mountainview68

mountainview68

Loc.
yet to be determined
astark said:
Nope, don't matter.

I happen to use an Advanced Auto Parts coolant jug. Where are you thinking about mounting yours.

I have an aftermarket one and I am thinking about mounting it where the windshield washer fluid resevoir used to be.